Добрый день. Нужна помощь в выполнении теста по английскому языку.
Дедлайн 02.07.2014 19:00.
Прошу сообщить, успеете ли Вы и стоимость выполнения работы.
1. Passive ( перепишите предложение в пассиве )
1. Do they still build ships in Scotland?
Are ships still built in Scotland?
2. The Chinese invented printing
Printing was invented by the Chinese.
3. They don’t allow tourists to take photographs in the museum.
Photographs are not allowed to be taken by tourists in the museum.
Tourists are not allowed to take photographs in the museum.
4. They have recently discovered oil near Argentina.
Oil was recently discovered near Argentina.
Oil has recently been discovered near Argentina.
5. If the car is fitted with an alarm they can’t steal it.
The car can’t be stolen if it is fitted with an alarm.
2 Time prepositions ( at , on, -, in, since, ago )
6. Spring begins in March.
7. We always eat turkey at Christmas.
8. Since you left, there have been many changes.
9. I started my new job last Monday.
10. His dog died five months ago and he still misses him.
11. I’ve been studying Spanish since I was 11 years old.
12. I left college in 2002.
13. What are you going next Thursday? – уже с ошибкой. Написано:
«Что вы идёте в след. четверг?»
14. I like to go to bed at midnight on Saturdays.
15. He came to live here four years ago.
16. He is coming back in two weeks
17. Shakespeare was born on 23 April, 1564.
18. We have meetings on Mondays.
19. We don’t work at the weekend.
at the weekend British English on the weekend American English
I never work at the weekend.
What are you doing on the weekend?
at weekends British English on weekends American English
I only see him at weekends.
3. Conditionals ( I –II)
20. Are you coming to town with me this afternoon?
Perhaps if I finish decorating the living room, I’ll come with you.
21. I don’t have money.
If I have money, I will buy you lunch.
If I don’t have money, I won’t buy you lunch.
22. I always go on holiday to Italy.
If the weather in Scotland is better, I’ll go on holiday there.
23. I have got so much work to do.
I’m sorry. I have a lot of work, too. If I have more free time, I’ll help you.
24. I’m a teacher.
If I am the Minister of Education, I’ll spend more money on schools.
If I were the Minister of Education, I’d spend more money on schools.
spend something on something
More money should be spent on education.
spend something on somebody
Mum never spends any money on herself.
25. I’ve lost my address book.
If I find it, I’ll bring it to you.
26. I have a temperature.
If I feel better tomorrow, I’ll go back to school.
4. Present Perfect / Present Perfect Continuous
27. Robin: I think the waiter has forgotten us. We have been waiting here for over half an hour and nobody has taken our order yet.
29. Michele: I think you're right. He has walked by us at least twenty times.
30. He probably thinks we have already ordered.
31. Robin: Look at that couple over there, they have only been here for five or ten minutes and they already have their food.
32. Michele: He must realize we have not ordered yet!
33. We have been sitting here for over half an hour staring at him.
5. Simple Past / Present Perfect
34. Since computers were first introduced to the public in the early 1980's, technology has changed a great deal.
35. The first computers were simple machines designed for basic tasks.
36. They didn’t have much memory.
37. Early computers were often quite expensive and customers often paid thousands of dollars for machines which actually (38) did very little.
39. Times have changed.
40. Computers have become powerful machines with very practical applications.
41. Programmers have created a large selection of useful programs which do everything from teaching foreign languages to bookkeeping.
Репетиторы по английскому языку Business English
42. A: What were you doing when the accident occurred?
43. B: I was trying to change a light bulb that had burnt out.
44. After I found the wallet full of money, (45) I immediately went to the police and (46) turned it in.
47. Sebastian arrived at Susan's house a little before 9:00 PM, but she (48) wasn’t there.
49. She was studying at the library or her final examination in French.
Репетитору по английскому языку пишут:Добрый день.
На просторах интернета наткнулась на информацию, что у вас можно приобрести диск с тестами вступительных испытаний за прошлые годы в Московский Лингвистический Университет, верная ли это информация?
Если да, то как можно приобрести?
И спасибо репетитору!
7. Expressing future (will, going to, simple present or present progressive).
50. I love London. I will probably go there next year.
51. Our train leaves at 4:47.
52. What are you wearing at the party tonight?
53. I haven't made up my mind yet. But I think I will find something nice in my mum's wardrobe.
54. This is my last day here. I’m going back to England tomorrow.
55. Hurry up! The conference begins in 20 minutes.
56. My horoscope says that I will meet an old friend this week.
57. Look at these big black clouds! It’s going to rain.
58. Here is the weather forecast. Tomorrow will be dry and sunny. ?
59. What does a blonde say when she sees a banana skin lying just a few metres in front of her? - Oh dear! I’m going to slip!
8. Phrasal verbs
60. Do you mind if I switch on the telly? I'd like to watch the news.
61. He was brought up by his grandmother.
62. please turn off the radio
63. look after small children
64. The Titanic collided with an iceberg and broke down.
65. I am really looking forward to seeing my friends again.
66. As an excuse for being late, she made up a whole story.
67. It's warm inside. Take off your coat.
68. – A I need some new clothes. – B Why don't you try on these jeans?
69. We’ve run out of sugar.
70. get along with friends, parents. – опять ошибка.
Должно быть get along with friends' parents или
get along with friends, parents, or boyfriends
71. grow up
72. put off the meeting. Хотя есть и вариант:
to put up a fight — а) затеять драку; б) оказать сопротивление
to put up a resistance — оказывать сопротивление
to put up a swindle — а) смошенничать; б) задумать махинацию
to put up a job to steal the jewels — организовать кражу драгоценностей
73. set up a business
Репетитора английского языка спрашивают:Здравствуйте, Алексей Эдуардович!
У меня к Вам вопрос. Я сейчас просматриваю тесты CAE и возник вопрос, а что данный тест вообще определяет? Разве могут задания такого рода оценить степень свободности владения английским. Может быть я не прав, но мне кажется, что такой тест может сдать человек, у которого английский совсем не advanced. Интересно ваше мнение.
74. Listen, please. You must not speak during this exam.
75. They may not still be out!
76. You couldn't smoke on the bus.
77. With luck, tomorrow could be a cooler day.
78. You might be right but I'm going back to check the times.
- The sign says' "No parking". That means you cannot leave your car here.___________
- mustn't to leave your car here.
- cannot be leaving your car here.
- cannot leave your car here.
- When you meet someone for the first time in Canada, you should introduce yourself.____________
- should introduce yourself.
- have to introduce yourself
- must to introduce yourself.
- Watch out for that car, Timmy! You have to look both ways before you step into the street.
- have to look
- should look
- had to look
- You should leave a 15% tip after eating in a restaurant in British Columbia. It is expected.
- must have left
- should leave
- must leave
83. fed up with smth.
84. famous for smth.
85. complain of smth.
86. on purpose
87. listen to smb.
88. agree with smb. on / about smth.
89. work for (a company)
90. kind of you
91. happy about / with smth.
When satisfied or not worried
On the whole, I'm happy with the way I look.
People living nearby are not happy with the decision.
Mom wasn't happy about Tess going off travelling on her own.
be/feel happy for somebody
What a wonderful opportunity! I'm so happy for you.
92. familiar with smth.
93. by chance
94. rely on (upon)
95. go by car
96. believe – те же предлоги, что и в русском: ldoceonline.com/dictionary/believe
I believe you — я вам верю
I made him believe it — я убедил его в этом
You shouldn't believe everything you read.
I believed him, even though his story sounded unlikely.
to believe in God [in Holy Spirit] — веровать в бога [ в святого духа ]
to believe in human nature — верить в человека
I believe in you — а ) я верю вам , я считаю вас честным человеком ; б ) я верю в вас
believe smth., believe in smth.
If you believe something, you think it is true.
If you believe someone, you think they are telling the truth
• Nobody believed what I said.
• I didn't do it - you've got to believe me!
Use believe in to mean
that you think something exists
• Do you believe in God?
that you think that something is good
• He doesn't believe in private education.
that you think someone is good and will achieve good things
• My mother always believed in me.
97. wait for
98. depend on (upon)
99. worry about
100. happen to
Английский язык online + в классе!
Адрес и телефон учителя Алексея.
Разговорный английский online + в классе с носителями языка. Скидка 5%.
Преподаватели - носители языка Учебный центр - в Марьино. м. Менделеевская и Новослободская - по скайпу!
Английский с носителем! Москва
Недорого и эффективно! Гарантия результата!
Английский язык со скидкой 5%! Английский язык для Вас всего за 3600 руб! Невероятные скидки!